Submitted By: J&D
August 3, 2012
Once you've had this tasty mac & cheese you'll never go back to the out-of-the-box stuff!
· 8oz Elbow Macaroni, cooked to package directions
· 2 cups sharp Cheddar Cheese
· ½ cup grated Parmesan Cheese
· 3 cups Milk
· ¼ cup Butter
· 2 ½ tablespoons All-Purpose Flour
· ½ cup J&D’s Crispy Bacon Fry
Heat oven to 350°F. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat, and whisk in flour for 1 minute. Add milk while stirring. Reduce heat to low, add cheese and heat until cheese is melted and thick. Spread sauce over macaroni in a baking pan. Spread Bacon Crispy Bake evenly over the top. Bake for 25-30 minutes until all cheese is melted and top is browned. Add additional Bacon Crispy Bake to taste.
© 2009. All Rights Reserved.