MAKE IT HOT!
Sriracha – it’s like the bacon of hot sauces. Which is why it was kind of obvious that the world needed a Sriracha Rub.
Introducing the newest way to live la vida rooster. Our All Natural Sriracha Rub & All Purpose Seasoning brings a spicy, garlicky, slightly sweet taste to grilled meats, eggs, pizza, popcorn and more. Now you’re cooking with fire!
Here is a short but growing list of things we loved and didn’t love with Sriracha Rub.
Things we loved with Sriracha Rub:
- Grilled chicken
- Scrambled eggs
- French fries (regular or sweet potato)
- Mashed potatoes
- Chicken wings
- Green beans
- Deep fried or baked turkey
- Pork tenderloin
Things we didn’t love with Sriracha Rub:
- Diet Coke
To get that signature Sriracha taste on the grill:
- Trim excess fat from steaks and chops to 1/4 inch of fat max (helps avoid flare-ups and burning)
- Rub meats generously with J&D’s Sriracha Rub
- Pierce meats with a fork, and add more Sriracha Rub
- Leave covered and refrigerated overnight
- Bring meat back to room temperature before grilling (not required, but it definitely helps!)
- Rub oil on your grill using tongs and an oil-soaked paper towel or try a non-flammable non-stick cooking spray to avoid sticking
- Grill to temperature depending on the meat – using a meat thermometer is way better than using your tongs to guess if it’s done!
Evaporated Cane Juice, Red Jalapeno Pepper Powder, White Distilled Vinegar Powder (Potato Maltodextrin, White Distilled Vinegar, Modified Food Starch), Salt, Dehydrated Garlic, Minced Garlic, Red Bell Pepper Granules, Cayenne Pepper, Rice Concentrate (anti-caking agent), Sunflower Oil, Yeast Extract, Citric Acid, Parsley.