J&D’s Foods, Inc. knows your privacy is important.
If you are located outside of the United States, please note that this Site is hosted on our computer servers in the United States. Any personal information collected through this Site may be transferred to the United States and other countries that might not provide an equivalent level of protection as the data protection laws in your home country. Your use of this Site or submission of any personal information will therefore constitute your consent to the transfer of your personal information outside of your home country.
J&D’s Foods may gather the following types of information:
- personal information given voluntarily while using a feature of this website, for example, during a registration process or purchase, including name, address, phone number, e-mail address, birth date; financial information, such as credit card number
- information gathered as a result of voluntary participation in a survey or poll, or when communicating with our webmaster or customer service Team Members
- information gathered when visitors register for a sweepstakes contest on our website.
J&D’s Foods will not sell or otherwise share personally identifying information with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide services to you at your request, or as required by law.
J&D’s Foods will share this information with certain business partners to provide requested service that we do not provide directly. J&D’s Foods will only share personally identifying information with these business partners if they agree not to disclose the information to other parties and agree not to use this information to solicit.
J&D’s Foods may share summative data collected through its website that does not personally identify any party with our research partner, and may from time to time share this type data with other business partners.
J&D’s Foods may disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, when required by law, or to protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
Also, if you participate in any blog or other online forum on our Site, any personal information that you post on the website may be shared with other participants in the forum. In any of these situations, the recipient of the personal information may be located in the United States or another jurisdiction that may not provide an equivalent level of data protection to the laws in your home country.
From time to time, J&D’s Foods website users may be asked to participate in voluntary surveys and polls. As a part of this process you may be asked to supply personal information such as demographic information and lifestyle preferences. These surveys will be strictly voluntary and you can choose to disclose this information or not.
J&D’s Foods may use information gathered through its website for the following general purposes:
- to customize content delivered to you
- to contact and provide service to you as well as improve the overall delivery of J&D’s Foods services
- to conduct research for other purposes related to J&D’s Foods core business. In no case will J&D’s Foods use personally identifying information for its own use or the use of any other party, except to provide the services you request or as required by law.
- J&D’s Foods only reviews usage of our online content in the aggregate (meaning information summarized into large groups of users with no personally identifying information) to determine the most popular website features and to help us develop new content and service ideas.
Parents should always supervise their children while online. J&D’s Foods website is not designed nor intended to collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen. So that we may comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we ask that children under the age of thirteen not provide any personal information on this website.
As you browse the J&D’s Foods website, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner, AdRoll, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with the J&D’s Foods website. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number. You can visit this page to opt out of AdRoll and their partners’ targeted advertising.
J&D’s Foods has attempted to take all reasonable steps to have physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in place to protect personal information gathered through this website. This includes compliance with related federal regulations and may include use of industry-standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our websites, and you do so at your own risk.
Questions and Comments
We value our customer’s perspective and welcome any feedback that you may have. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us through the customer service line.